Lots of work to wind up, keep fighting fires instead of tackling my to-do list. And, lots of preparation for the awesome time we're going to have in Scandinavia. Not much time to write, lots more that I should be doing to get ready. News of note:
- My sister had a baby girl this morning, 6 weeks premature. There are a few issues with that, but everything seems to be fine. Yay! Another niece (that makes four). Kinda feel bad for the sole nephew...
- We added a solar water heating subcontractor this morning. It's a plumbing company that's really excited about solar, and they just hired the old plumber I used to work with at Mr. Sun.
- Jill's working on another cake in the other room. She's getting really good at making those.
- My dad is doing really well as a solar designer for my company. He's had to learn a helluva lot within a short time, but he's done a great job of getting up to speed. I think he'll do well while I'm gone.
And, that is that for now. Time to start transferring addresses to my Palm Pilot for all the folks to whom we want to send postcards. And, printing out these sweet maps from my friend Carl on cool things to do in Copenhagen, from when he lived there for a while. It really helps to have that perspective and info.
Probably won't write again until we get back, and then I'll have a ridiculous amount to write about!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment